등록일 : 2019-08-01
|발행기관||ADB||키워드||자동차 , 가스 , 감소 , 정책 , 배출 , 저감|
This brief provides policy recommendations to reduce air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions in Bhutan’s transport sector.
Increasing air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles has become a major concern in Bhutan, where vehicle ownership is growing by 15% per year. This brief discusses five policy interventions to reduce vehicle emissions:
• importation of low-sulfur fuels,
• update of vehicle emission standards,
• upgrade of the vehicle emission inspection system,
• restriction of diesel cars and light-duty vehicles, and
• promotion of low-carbon vehicles.
웹사이트에 등재된 모든 내용은 운영기관(KIEP)의 공식적인 견해가 아닙니다.